Commsolid is searching for experienced VLSI Engineers. You bring innovation and strong execution in embedded system design. We have an excellent team of system experts, which we strengthen further with you!
We are looking for engineers with the following profile:
- You have a masters/diploma in information system technology, EE or CS, or alike.
- At least 3 years of work experience in the field of ASIC design and verification.
- Architecture, design and verification of SoC designs and their components.
- Experienced in Low Power design methodologies.
- Experienced in Logic Synthesis.
- Experienced in tool-based Power Consumption Prediction.
- Understanding Design for Test methodology.
- Deep understanding in Verilog, UPF, C/C++ and Python.
You will be involved in the design and development of next generation architectures and embedded systems used in communications, sensor devices and computing. Here, you will be responsible for the synthesis, power consumption prediction and optimization of complex SoC. This requires close collaboration with our system and algorithm architects. You will take care of HW concepts, implementation and verification. To fulfill this responsibility, you have to be a passionate, self-motivated, pro-active, hands-on developer and of course, you have to be a real team player. We offer you the opportunity to become part of a team of brilliant engineers and to work on highly optimized wireless solutions tackling the communication challenges of tomorrow.
Go Green! Apply now!
Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org