CommSolid is seeking for enthusiastic interns and working students. We create and adapt tools in order to efficiently develop best in class wireless communication solutions.
- Creation of a tool that helps us to optimize the partitioning of our embedded SW design.
- Experience with C/C++, Python, Java or similar languages
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented design concepts
- Interested in embedded system design and the usage of compilers and linkers
- Willingness to come up with concepts and to debate them with an experienced team
You will be responsible to create or extend tools. This includes understanding of requirements, definition of concepts, implementation and verification. To fulfill this responsibility, you have to be a passionate, self-motivated, pro-active, hands-on developer. You will work in a team with brilliant experts, who will help you with their expertise and give you the chance to extend your knowledge.
Go Green! Apply now!
Drop us an email at email@example.com