Commsolid is searching for experienced RFIC Design Engineers. You bring innovation and strong execution in embedded system design. We have an excellent team of hardware experts which we strengthen further with you!
We are looking for experienced engineers with the following profile:
- Architect, design and validate RF/mixed signal building blocks for low power wireless transceivers.
- Work closely with hardware, VLSI, System, production, applications, and platform teams to develop and optimize key RF and analog building blocks.
- Oversee the layout and verify the design after post-layout extraction
- Lab testing and debugging the design all the way from first silicon to productization
- Work with the applications engineers to provide adequate training and help address customer issues
- Deep understanding of RF device modelling and CMOS device physics
- Good insight into packaging effects, supply isolation, and spur management
- Experience with deep submicron CMOS technology nodes
- Knowledge of RF power amplifiers and/or PLLs is a plus
- RF Design Knowledge of LNAs, PAs, Mixers, VCOs, PLLs
- Minimum MSEE, PhD degree with focus on RFIC circuits is highly preferred
- Industry experience in power amplifier and PLLs is a plus
- Analytical and debugging skills in analog circuit design
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Hands-on experience with debugging hardware issues using scopes and logic analyzers.
- Knowledge of wireless standards (e.g. Bluetooth & BLE, cellular, LTE, Wi-Fi) is preferred.
- Experience with PCB board RF trace modeling and passive component extraction.
- Knowledge of EM solver tools desirable.
You will be involved in the design and development of next generation architectures and embedded systems used in communications, sensor devices and computing. This requires close collaboration with our system and algorithm architects. You will take care of RF concepts, implementation and verification. To fulfill this responsibility, you have to be a passionate, self-motivated, pro-active, hands-on developer and of course, you have to be a real team player. We offer you the opportunity to become part of a team of brilliant engineers and to work on highly optimized wireless solutions tackling the communication challenges of tomorrow.
Go Green! Apply now!
Drop us an email at email@example.com