CommSolid is searching for a enthusiastic RF Systems developer. We are looking for you to further grow our competence in RF System development for wireless communication systems.
You are the perfect fit, if you bring experiences in some of the following areas:
- Signal processing, digital signal processors
- Communication theory, parameter estimation and detection
- Low power analog and RF circuits
- Understanding of RF behavior and fundamentals including noise figure, mixing, linearity
- Ability to judge link budgets and radio design trade-offs
- Experience with design, analysis, and test of RF circuits
Your work will include the following:
- RF board design
- Antenna and RF matching
- Filter selection and calibration
- Radio/Baseband interface definition, implementation, integration and validation
- Performance comparison, complexity estimation
- Architecture development, hardware/software split
- Concept presentation, documentation, specification, review
Working with Commsolid you can take responsibilities and grow your expertise over time within a highly inspiring team. You have a master, diploma, or doctoral degree, several years of experience on the subject. Beside technical skills, you are team-oriented, tackle problems in an analytic and creative manner “hands-on”, have good communication skills and you are also fluent in English.
Go Green! Apply now!
Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org