CommSolid is searching for a Lab Technician. Highly optimized wireless communication solutions are fundamental elements of our IoT solutions. We have an excellent team of experts which we strengthen further with you!
We are looking for technicans with the following profile:
- Technician degree in electronics or electrical technology
- Handling of laboratory equipment such as SMD soldering stations, multimeters and oscilloscopes
- Care and maintenance of laboratory equipment, ordering of laboratory materials
- Ensuring the regular calibration of measuring instruments
- Experience in measurement technology and test flow automation
- Experience in inspection and with repairs of electronic components
- Experience in soldering electronic components
- Maintenance and extension of test automation scripts
- Implementation of software integration tests according to test plan
- Programming languages like MATLAB, Python, C/C++
- Data acquisition and documentation in English
- Wireless and RF communication system knowledge is advantageous
- Sound PC and network knowledge, familiar with hardware and software solutions
- Good communication skills and fluent in English
You will be responsible for the laboratory equipment. This requires close collaboration with our engineering teams. To fulfill this responsibility, you have to be a passionate, self-motivated, pro-active, hands-on technician and of course, you have to be a real team player. We offer you the opportunity to become part of a team of brilliant engineers and to work on highly optimized wireless solutions tackling the communication challenges of tomorrow.
Go Green! Apply now!
Drop us an email at email@example.com