CommSolid is searching for an IT System Expert. We have an excellent top-notch engineering team which we strengthen further with you!
We are looking for an IT specialist with the following profile:
- 2+ years of administration experience with Linux, Windows, Virtualization, NAS
- Good knowledge of all IT infrastructure aspects
- Experience in administration of Server / Client operating systems (RedHat EL / Windows Server / Windows 10), especially Linux
- Knowledge of Active Directory and Exchange would be an added value
- Experience in virtualization solutions (e.g. VMware or similar like RH oVirt), knowledge in Docker and, preferably, other Cloud technologies
- Knowledge in integration and operation of NAS systems (e.g. NetApp)
- Basic understanding of networking standards such as TCP/IP, DNS and other protocols
- Basic understanding of firewall solutions and VPN
- Solid understanding of IT security as part of all IT infrastructure components
- Demonstrated skills in architectural design, using industry standard best practices
- Good multi-system hardware and software troubleshooting capabilities
- Familiarity with the fundamentals of scripting using Bash and Python
You will support and manage the complete IT infrastructure of the company including operating systems and applications used by Engineering as a member of a small team. Support of engineering test system setups and automation of testing processes by scripting could become part of your job as well. To fulfill this responsibility, you must be passionate, self-motivated, pro-active, hands-on and of course, you shall be a real team player. We offer you the opportunity to become part of a team of brilliant engineers and to work on highly optimized wireless solutions tackling the communication challenges of tomorrow. Working times between 20-40 h/week are possible.
Go Green! Apply now!
Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org