CommSolid is searching for strong FW developers. Highly optimized embedded implementations are fundamental elements of our wireless communication solutions. We have an excellent team of FW experts which we intend to grow with both experienced and junior engineers.
We are looking for engineers with the following profile:
- Extensive knowledge in real-time programming using embedded C
- Expert knowhow in programming languages like MATLAB, Python, C/C++
- Understanding of assembler code is a plus
- Understanding of DSP architectures is a plus
- Experience with signal processing algorithm
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented design concepts is appreciated
You will be responsible for the design and optimization of embedded firmware. This requires close collaboration with our system and algorithm architects. You will take care of FW concepts, implementation, and verification.
To fulfill this responsibility, you are a passionate, self-motivated, pro-active, hands-on developer and of course, you are a real team player. We offer you the opportunity to become part of a team of brilliant engineers and to work on highly optimized wireless solutions tackling the communication challenges of tomorrow.
Go Green! Apply now!
Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org