CommSolid is searching for strong FW developers. Highly optimized DSP implementations are fundamental elements of our wireless communication solutions. We have an excellent team of FW experts which we intend to grow with experienced and also with junior engineers.
We are looking for engineers with a profile similar to this:
- Extensive knowledge in real-time programming using embedded C
- Expert knowhow in programming languages like MATLAB, Python, C/C++
- Understanding of assembler code is a plus
- Understanding of DSP architectures
- Experience with signal processing algorithms
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented design concepts is appreciated
- Good communication skills and fluent in English
You will be responsible for the design and optimization of DSP firmware. This requires close collaboration with our system and algorithm architects. You will take care of FW concepts, implementation and verification. To fulfill this responsibility, you have to be a passionate, self-motivated, pro-active, hands-on developer and of course, you have to be a real team player. We offer you the opportunity to become part of a team of brilliant engineers and to work on highly optimized wireless solutions tackling the communication challenges of tomorrow.
Go Green! Apply now!
Drop us an email at email@example.com