CommSolid is searching for experienced Embedded Hardware Engineers. You bring innovation and strong execution in embedded system design. We have an excellent team of hardware experts which we strengthen further with you!
We are looking for engineers with the following profile:
- You have a masters/diploma in information system technology, EE or CS, or alike
- Development of hardware designs for embedded-based processor and SoC projects from concept to production
- Architecture, design and verification of SoC designs and their components such as on-chip networks, understand verification methodology (UVM/OVM etc.)
- Experience with DSP design and verification (e.g. digital filter, modulation, demodulation, frequency estimation, channel estimation, amplitude gain control etc.)
- Understanding of PHY layer design, data-path bit-matching concept against golden reference model (Matlab or C), ability to judge complexities of PHY modules and overall data path
- Deep understanding in C/C++/Python, experience with C modeling for design verification (DPI, etc.)
- Understanding low power design methodologies
- Understanding Design for Test methodology
- Excellent knowledge in ASIC and FPGA architecture and design methodologies
- Expertise in firmware drivers in C or C++
You will be involved in the design and development of next generation architectures and embedded systems used in communications, sensor devices and computing. Here, you will be responsible for the design and test of complex SoC. This requires close collaboration with our system and algorithm architects. You will take care of HW concepts, implementation and verification. To fulfill this responsibility, you have to be a passionate, self-motivated, pro-active, hands-on developer and of course, you have to be a real team player. We offer you the opportunity to become part of a team of brilliant engineers and to work on highly optimized wireless solutions tackling the communication challenges of tomorrow.
Go Green! Apply now!
Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org