CommSolid is searching for seasoned SoC Engineers. You bring innovation and strong execution in embedded system design. We have an excellent team of hardware experts which we strengthen further with you!
We are looking for engineers with the following profile:
- You have n masters/diploma in information system technology, EE or CS, or alike
- Experienced in ASIC and FPGA architecture and design methodologies
- Development of hardware designs for embedded-based processor and SoC projects from concept to production
- Experienced in Low Power design methodologies for advanced technology nodes, power analysis and power optimization
- Architecture, design, and verification of SoC designs and their components such as on-chip networks
- Understand verification methodology (UVM/OVM etc.)
- Experience with DSP, ARM Cortex and RISC-V integration and verification
- Deep understanding in C/C++/Python, experience with C modeling for design verification (DPI, etc.)
- Understanding Design for Test methodology
- Expertise in firmware drivers in C or C++
You will be involved in the design and development of next generation architectures and embedded systems. Here, you will be responsible for the design and verification of complex SoC. This requires close collaboration with our system and architects. You will take care of HW concepts, implementation and verification.
To fulfill this responsibility, you are passionate, self-motivated, pro-active, hands-on developer and of course, you are a real team player. We offer you the opportunity to become part of a team of brilliant engineers and to work on highly optimized wireless solutions tackling the communication challenges of tomorrow.
Go Green! Apply now!
Drop us an email at email@example.com