Commsolid is searching for a enthusiastic Systems engineer. We are looking for you to further grow our competence in System development for wireless communication systems.
You are the perfect fit, if you bring experiences in some of the following areas:
- Signal processing, digital signal processors
- Communication theory, parameter estimation and detection
- Low power analog and RF circuits
- Ability to judge link budgets and radio design trade-offs
- Physical layer performance simulation, MATLAB, C, C++
- Modelling of communication channels and other perturbations of received signals
Your work will include the following:
- Algorithm development, e.g., for signal detection, synchronization, demodulation & decoding
- Radio/Baseband interface definition, implementation, integration, and validation
- Performance comparison, complexity estimation
- Architecture development, hardware/software split
- Close cooperation with IC design and firmware teams
- Concept presentation, documentation, specification, review
Working with Commsolid you can take responsibilities and grow your expertise over time within a highly inspiring team. Its best if you have a master, diploma, or doctoral degree, and several years of experience on the subject. Beside technical skills, you are team-oriented, tackle problems in an analytic and creative manner “hands-on”, have good communication skills and you are also fluent in English.
Go Green! Apply now!
Drop us an email at email@example.com