CommSolid is searching for strong Cellular Test Engineers. You bring innovation and strong execution in cellular group for Carrier/IOT/Field/Certification/NV-IOT testing. We have an excellent team of firmware experts which we strengthen further with you!
We are looking for engineers with the following profile:
- Masters/diploma in information system technology, EE or CS, or alike
- Strong cellular system knowledge in 3GPP RATS like NB-IoT, CAT-M, LTE and eMTC
- Ability to work with ownership and bring innovations in test methodology
- Experience in 3GPP test equipment (R&S/ANITE/ANRITSU/SPIRENT)
- Experience with handling of modern software engineering practices like Continuous Integration and Unit Testing
- Expert knowhow in programming languages like MATLAB, Python, C/C++
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented design concepts is appreciated
- Good understanding of Mobile phone protocol stack from L3(RRC, NAS) to L1 (Physical Layer) is preferred
- Good communication skills and fluent in English
You will be responsible for the verification of next generation architectures and embedded systems used in communications, sensor devices and computing. This requires close collaboration with our system and algorithm architects and developers. You will take care of developing test plans, tools and test benches by applying advanced techniques in order to achieve highest quality. To fulfill this responsibility, you have to be a passionate, self-motivated, pro-active, hands-on developer and of course, you have to be a real team player. We offer you the opportunity to become part of a team of brilliant engineers and to work on highly optimized wireless solutions tackling the communication challenges of tomorrow.
Go Green! Apply now!
Drop us an email at email@example.com