We are looking for you to further grow our competence in RF/BB development for wireless communication systems.
You are the perfect fit, if you bring experiences in some of the following areas:
- Signal processing, digital signal processors
- Signal theory, including random processes and statistical signals
- Communication theory, parameter estimation and detection
- Error correcting codes, coding theory
- Physical layer performance simulation, MATLAB, C, C++
- Modelling of communication channels and other perturbations of received signals
Your work will include the following:
- Radio/Baseband interface definition, implementation, integration and validation
- Algorithm development, e.g., for signal detection, synchronization, demodulation & decoding
- Performance comparison, complexity estimation
- Architecture development, hardware/software split
- Close cooperation with IC design and firmware teams
- Concept presentation, documentation, specification, review
You will join the system engineering team and grow your responsibilities over time. The ideal candidate has a master, diploma, or doctoral degree, several years of experience on the subject, is team-oriented yet has a self-dependent way of working, tackles problems in an analytic and creative manner “hands-on”, has good communication skills and is also fluent in English.
We offer you the opportunity to become part of a team of brilliant engineers and to work on highly optimized wireless solutions tackling the communication challenges of tomorrow.
Go Green! Apply now!
Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org